We are devoted to keeping your privacy and personal information secure and we never share your any private information to any third party at all.
In compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Minicabs-UK Ltd of Rear of 539/541 Kingsbury Road, London, NW9 9EG.
The following policy outlines exactly what information we collect from our customers and what will be processed. Please read the following so you are made aware of our practices.
1- Collecting Information
- Any information that you have given to us when speaking to one of our team members on the telephone.
- Any information that you have input on our website (www.minicabs.co.uk) when making a booking i.e. email address or telephone number.
- Any Information that you may input on our mobile applications when making a booking i.e. email address or telephone number.
- Any phone calls that are made to our offices may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
2- Resources used when visiting our Website
- When visiting our website we are able to see the following information, which device is being used, the I.P address, the operating system and the browser platform. This is data that is automatically displayed only when you initiate a live chat session with our team.
3- Where the data is stored
- All the data that has been listed above is only stored within our database which is located in our offices in London. Only employees have access to this data within our offices and not from home. It may also be made accessible to staff outside our offices who work for us i.e. system maintenance or technical problems.
- All information that is provided is secure on our servers. However we ask our account customers to keep their account number and online log-in details confidential.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the total safety of any information transferred through the internet. We use security features to restrict access however any transaction is at your own risk.
4- How stored information is used
- To carry out complaint procedures using the booking details
- Providing you with information about products and services that are relevant to you
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Alerting you of your booking details and vehicle details
5- Your Rights
- You gave the right to request to not have any marketing information sent to you.
- You have the right to see the information we hold about you.
- You have the right to request for your details to be deleted.
Questions or requests regarding this policy or relevant subject matters are welcome at email@example.com