Keeping you and our drivers safe during the COVID-19 Outbreak
Our passengers and driver's safety is vitally important for us. We have been working around the clock to help get Londoners moving again providing services to key workings and frontline staff.
We would like to inform you that we are still operating with new safety measures in place following government guidelines and advice to keep you and the drivers safe while you travel.
Here are some of the changes we have made to your travel with us.
- You must wear a protective mask while traveling (Driver will refuse to pick you up)
- You must not use the front passenger seat (Please ensure you book the correct vehicle for the passengers traveling)
- Travel with hand sanitizers and regularly sanitize your hands.
- DO NOT travel if you have any symptoms for COVID-19 (Seek medical advice and follow government guidelines)
- Drivers have been fully informed of safety guidelines they must follow.